Things to think about...
- Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
- Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
- If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkey and apes?
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Never trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent.
- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- Married people don't live longer than single people. It just seems longer.
- I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?"
She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
- If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they still working?
- Disneyland: a people trap operated by a mouse.
- It may be that your sole purpose is to serve as a warning to others.
- A hen is an egg's way of making another egg.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- War doesn't determine who's right, just who's left.