myAMCI.com Linking Policy
Links from myAMCI to other websitesSome of the links found in any webpage of myAMCI and any of its web properties allow you to leave myAMCI website and take you to other sites on the Web. These linked sites are provided only as a convenient way for you to go to related information. The links do not imply that myAMCI endorses or has an ongoing partnership with the linked websites. myAMCI is not responsible for the content of any website it links to, or for the content of any further links in that linked site. myAMCI is not responsible for changes, updates or unavailability of these linked websites. These sites are not under the control of myAMCI, and myAMCI will not be responsible for any inconvenience, harm or damage to equipment caused by the act of following the links to websites outside myAMCI.
Linking to myAMCI
- You are free to create a link from your website to any webpage in myAMCI provided that each link you create in your website clearly states on top, as a form of introduction and acknowledgment, the following words:
"The following link will take you to myAMCI:"
- Creating a link from your website to myAMCI means that you provide a hypertext connection from your webpage to one of ours using an HTML command.
- You MAY NOT freely create a link from a pay-per-view website. If your website requires users to pay for access or requires users to pay for articles they view, or if your website is composed entirely of links and you charge a fee for access to your site, YOU MAY NOT create a link to myAMCI.
- You MAY NOT freely create a link that contains a frame. You may link myAMCI only through a separate browser window, with the URL address of myAMCI clearly visible in the location bar.
- You MAY NOT freely create a link using myAMCI logo. Permission is required.
- You MAY NOT freely cut and paste articles. You MAY NOT mirror any text content in myAMCI, that is, copying the content and posting them on your website or storing them in a word processing program, e-mail client or other software.
- The above-mentioned linking policies apply not only to website links but also to those forwarded in e-mail, newsgroups and mailing lists.
- Previous myAMCI content is available on the Web for as long as possible (about five months). If an article does not appear in a search of our website, that means it is no longer available for linking.
- If you agree with the above-mentioned policies and would still want to link with myAMCI, kindly NOTIFY US so that we could see the link at your website.
Terms and Conditions for Use of the myAMCI Logo1) Permission to use the myAMCI linking logo is non-transferable and non-exclusive. The linking logo may only be used on the approved website, and not in any other manner.
2) The linking logo may not be used on any site that violates any local or international law, or is defamatory, obscene, violent, infringes on any intellectual property or other rights, or in any way offensive. It may not be used on any site that disparages myAMCI, its products and services and its members.
3) The linking logo includes the phrase "To myAMCI" or "Click here" to indicate that the linking logo is part of a link to myAMCI. It must always be an active line to the myAMCI homepage at http://myAMCI.tripod.com.
4) The linking logo may only be used on web pages that make accurate references to myAMCI or its products and services.
5) The linking logo must appear by itself, with adequate spacing between each side. It may not be used as a feature or design.
6) The linking logo may not be altered in any manner.
7) The linking logo may not be positioned or displayed to imply ownership, endorsement, sponsorship or license by myAMCI.
8) myAMCI reserves the right to take action against any use of the linking logo that does not conform to the Terms and Condition for Use, infringes on any myAMCI intellectual property or other right, or violates any applicable law.
The inclusion of content within myAMCI's Links is based upon the opinion of myAMCI's editors. myAMCI is not responsible for the content contained in the third-party sites reviewed, nor any errors or omissions in content, or for any loss or damage resulting from a user's use of, transactions based upon, or reliance on information obtained from myAMCI or any sites to which it links. myAMCI does not endorse or sponsor sites reviewed. [Click Here to go to myAMCI Logos]