Are you sick of making the same resolutions year after year that you
never keep? Why not promise to do something you can actually
accomplish? Here are some resolutions that you can use as a starting
- I want to gain weight. Put on at least 30 pounds.
- Stop exercising. Waste of time.
- Read less.
- Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.
- Procrastinate more.
- Drink. Drink some more.
- Take up a new habit: maybe smoking.
- Spend more time at work.
- Stop bringing lunch from home: I should eat out more.
- Start being superstitious.